Grandstream DP715 Features
- - Includes DECT base station and one handset.
- - Registers up to 4 additional DECT handsets (5 handsets total) and talks to up to 4 handsets concurrently
- - When multiple handsets share the same SIP account, Hunting Group supports the following flexible options:
- — Linear Mode- all phones ring sequentially in the predestinated order
- — Parallel Mode- all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers,the remaining available phones can place new calls
- — Shared Line Mode- all phones ring concurrently and always share the same line similar to analog phones
- - Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication*, auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- - Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- - Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- - Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication(Stutter Tone), auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- - Multi-Languages – English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
* Message Waiting Indication via a message waiting tone when you turn on the receiver. No MWI light on the handset.