The Grandstream GXP2100 is a 4-line SIP phone which features a 180×90 backlit graphical LCD display. The GXP2100 adds functionality with 3 XML programmable softkeys and 7 XML programmable BLF keys. The GXP2100 has dual 10/100 auto sensing network ports with integrated PoE and supports automated provisioning for large deployments. The sound quality of the GXP2100 is a cut above the old generation Grandstream phones since it supports G.722 Wideband codec for true HD quality audio.
Grandstream GXP2100 Product Overview
- 180×90 pixel backlit graphical LCD with up to 8 level grayscale.
- 4 dual-Color line keys (for 4 SIP Accounts), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, up to 5-way conference, and up to 11 call appearances with 7 dual color BLF extension keys.
- HD Wideband Audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Large Phonebook (up to 2,000 contacts) and call history (up to 2,000 records)
- Automated personal information service (ie: local weather, stock , currencies, RSS news, etc), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone/music-on-hold, flexibile customizable screen content & format using XML and advanced web and enterprise applications ingration.
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/10 PoE network ports
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced sercurity protection, 802.1x for media access control
Grandstream GXP2100 Specifications:
- SIP RFC3261
- G.729 A/B
- G.711 u/a law
- DTMF (in-band and out-of-band
- RJ-9 and 2.5mm headset jack
- Multilanguage support (English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc)